Ranch Bacon Pecan Cheeseball is a delicious cheeseball to keep on hand in the refrigerator for unexpected guests. Of course, during the holidays, it's a must-have.
Bacon Ranch Pecan Cheeseball
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 envelope Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix together cream cheese, Ranch dressing mix, bacon, cheddar cheese, chives and garlic powder in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Shape mixture into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until hard.
- Roll ball in chopped pecans until covered.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers and/or vegetables.