A delicious marinade and a lengthy marinating time makes this Bourbon Orange Grilled Chicken so tender and delicious.
Bourbon Orange Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Rinse chicken and place in a gallon-size resealable bag. Add remaining ingredients to bag. Seal bag and turn several times to mix ingredients; refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag and grill over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.