These easy-to-make Cake Balls are excellent for birthday parties, baby or wedding showers or for Easter. You can decorate them to match any holiday or occasion. Children love to help make these!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (flavor desired)
- 1/2 can frosting flavor to compliment cake
- Candy coating melted
- Bake cake according to box directions for a 13 x 9-inch cake. Cool.
- In a large bowl, crumble cooled cake. Mix icing into cake. Roll into balls. Cool in refrigerator until set.
- Coat with candy coating, and decorate as desired.
- You can freeze the balls, then thaw and coat with chocolate, as needed.