Cherry Cobbler is a very easy dessert to make, especially when it is made in the crock pot.
Other pie fillings can be used, such as peach, apple, strawberry, raspberry or even caramel apple.
- Crock Pot
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (1-layer) package cake mix or sweet muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts optional
- Put pie filling into a lightly buttered 3 1/2-quart slow cooker and cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and spoon onto the hot pie filling.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 hours on LOW.