Chicken and Noodles...one of the best comfort foods known to man. This slow cooker version is easy and delicious.
Chicken and Noodles
- Slow Cooker
- 1 pound chicken breasts fresh or frozen
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen egg noodles
- Lay chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Pour the chicken soup and chicken broth on top of the chicken.
- Top with the butter.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred.
- Put chicken back into the crock pot.
- Add the frozen noodles and cook for 2 more hours.