Easy Peanut Butter Fudge is delicious. It's great for those moments when your sweet tooth just won't say "NO!"
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 2 teaspoons butter softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil; grease with butter.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar and milk; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, marshmallow creme and peanuts until blended. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool slightly.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut into squares.
- Store between layers of wax paper in an airtight container.