Four Bean Baked Beans is one of my favorite recipes for baked beans which I have tweaked over the years.
Four Bean Baked Beans
- 1 pound bacon cut into cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 onions chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown bacon and drain off fat.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, uncovered, until hot and bubbly, or longer, if desired. The longer it bakes, the thicker it will become.