Impossible Lemon Pie is ideal for those times when you don't want to bother with a pie crust. Impossible pies make their own crust. Dump all ingredients into a blender, give it a whirl, and you're ready to bake it.
Impossible Lemon Pie
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Biscuit Baking Mix*
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Place milk, sugar, Bisquick, butter, eggs, vanilla extract and lemon juice in container of blender. Cover and blend on high speed for 15 seconds.
- Pour into a greased 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 to 55 minutes.