Jell-O Pound Cake with Lemon Glaze is a delightful cake that will serve 16 easily. Diners will rave about this delicious Lemon Jell-O Pound Cake which is additionally flavored with vanilla and almond extracts and nutmeg. The cake tastes even better the day after baking!
Jell-O Pound Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Bundt Pan
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon Jell-O
- 2/3 cup hot water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Dissolve Jell-O in water; let cool.
- Add oil, salt, vanilla extract, almond extract and nutmeg.
- Beat in cake mix until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Pour into a greased and floured Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with Lemon Glaze while warm.
- Mix together until smooth. Drizzle over Jell-O Pound Cake.