Oven Baked Tacos has been a favorite recipe for years.
Oven Baked Tacos
- 9 x 13-inch Baking Dish
- 12 taco shells
- 2 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce, divided use
- 1 envelope Taco Seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- Stand the shells upright in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. Drain all grease and return to skillet. Over low heat, add refried beans, taco seasoning and about half to two-thirds of the tomato sauce. Blend well and scoop into the shells.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top, and bake at 375 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
- Serve topped with sour cream.