Move over, pumpkin pie! This Pumpkin Pie Cake may very well take your place on the holiday table. It is so delicious and very easy to make.
Pumpkin Pie Cake
- 9 x 13 Baking Dish
- 1 15 or 16 ounce can pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 12 ounce can Carnation evaporated milk
- 1 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 3 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 18.25 ounce box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped nuts walnuts or pecans, or mixture
- 1 cup melted margarine or butter
- Mix pumpkin, Carnation milk, sugar, eggs, and spice together. Pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch cake pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of the pumpkin mixture, then sprinkle nuts on top of cake mix, then pour melted butter evenly over the whole thing.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Refrigerate after it cools.
- Serve in squares with whipped cream on top.