If you love enchiladas, Turkey Enchiladas is a yummy idea for using up that leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 9 x 13-inch Baking Dish
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- about 4 cups leftover turkey diced or shredded
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 20 soft flour tortillas taco size
- Combine the soup and sour cream. Set aside.
- In separate bowl, combine turkey, onions and chiles. Add about 1/3 of the soup mixture. Stir.
- Over each of the 20 tortilla shells, spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons turkey mixture. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese. Roll up tightly and place side by side in large baking pan.
- Spread the remaining soup mixture over top of tortillas and cover with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until bubbly.