This will most likely become a favorite recipe! Three ingredients and TONS of melt-in-your-mouth goodness in this Whipped Shortbread.
- Cookie Sheet
- Cooling Rack
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine all the ingredients and beat for ten minutes.
- Drop from teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 17 minutes, until lightly browned.
- If desired, after cookies have cooked, decorate each with a confectioners' sugar glaze and half a maraschino cherry.