Take a cake mix, add some yummy ingredients like pudding mix and wine, then top with a white wine topping and...VOILA!...White Wine Bundt Cake.
White Wine Bundt Cake
- Bundt Pan
- Electric Hand Mixer
- 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box Instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a Bundt pan.
- Mix all the ingredients with an electric hand mixer. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for one hour, then remove to a cooling rack.
- As soon as cake is removed from the oven, melt together butter, sugar and wine. Pour over hot cake, then let cool.
- Remove from pan onto cake plate.