Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes aren't fancy, but they are sure good! This is an easy recipe for sweet potatoes which is especially good when served with ham steaks.
Honey Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Jellyroll Pan
- 4 sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- kosher or sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet (jellyroll pan) with parchment.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a single layer on parchment.
- Drizzle the oil and honey over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, salt and pepper evenly over the potatoes. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
- Place potatoes on a serving platter. Drizzle with more olive oil.